I got nominated for a Liebster Award again! This time by MC over at Pearls, Diamonds and Everything Else. I am totally honored by my fellow military spouse bloggers! Since I did this once, check out my picks from the fall, and here are my answers to MC’s questions:
- If you could live anywhere in the world what country and why would you pick? Italy. I studied abroad there and absolutely love everything about it! The language, food, culture, art. I can’t wait to go back and visit!
- What is one item you couldn’t survive without? Probably my cell phone…keeps me connected to everyone!
- Lipstick or mascara? Mascara, only because I wear it everyday and usually forget lipstick.
- Describe your perfect Saturday Cooking up a great breakfast, going on an adventure (just getting out of the house and going somewhere!), end with a great meal. And it’d all be done hanging out with my husband or my friends!
- What’s on your nightstand? My Kindle, coaster for my necessary nighttime water, sometimes a magazine, hair tie and reading light.
- How would you spend 1 000 000 dollars? Pay off my student loans first and foremost! Then any remaining debt. Save a good chunk. Travel somewhere new!
- Do you have a favorite book you have read so many times that you know it by heart? If yes, name it. Well my all time favorite book is The Wonderful World of Oz
- If you could spend a weekend with anybody…who would you pick? So many options!! Actually I’d love to spend time with my grandparents again, just to ask all the questions I never did and get to know the ones I never knew.
- Favorite quote “Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself.” -Anonymous
- What is your favorite meal to cook? I love me some brunch. And baked goods.
- How did you spend your last birthday? On my actual birthday I went to one of my best friend’s weddings in my hometown! That day my mom also made me an AMAZING cake. Back in WA we had a fondue party with all of our friends!
Check out MC’s blog for all sorts of fashion tips and inspiration boards, among other things. Anyone share anything in common with me from these questions? Would love to hear what in the comments!